Where is your church located?
- We are located in Vidalia at the end of Cedar Street.
Where do I park when I get there?
- We have parking space available in the front of the church and on the side of the church. There are entrances in to the building on both sides.
What should I wear to your services?
- Whatever is most comfortable to you. You will find people in jeans, basketball shorts, sweat pants, skirts, dresses, tee shirts, button downs, polos, etc!
What is your music like?
- We have a full band who play a contemporary style of praise and worship music.
Is childcare provided during the service?
- Yes. We offer a nursery for children 3 years of age and younger during our service. We also have a children’s church during our service for children that are preschool age through elementary age.
Do I have to put my child in the nursery during service?
- No. You are more than welcome to keep your children with you during services!
How do I give my offering or tithe?
- We have a wooden box located on our information table in the back of the sanctuary that you can use to give.
Do you offer a midweek service?
- Yes. We have small groups on Wednesday nights starting at 7:00. There are classes for children, preschool age through 5th grade; youth, 6th grade through 12th grade; and adults.
- Wednesdays are about building relationships, supporting one another, discovering more of God’s plans through the conversation style of the small groups.